- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- International Practice
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2020
- High evaluation received from " Who’s Who Legal: Japan 2019"
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2020"
- Public Service
- Yasuzo Takeno became the director of Lawyers for LGBT and Allies Network
- Comments from Yasuzo Takeno published on The Asian Lawyer July issue
Yasuzo Takeno：Legal Topics
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "Hot topics and regulatory developments for asset managers and investment funds"
- May 21, 2019External Seminars
- "Accessing Asia – a regulatory overview - 30th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds"
- Oct. 11, 2018External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Rome 2018 "Hot topics and burning regulatory developments for investment funds"
- "Japan Lawyers Guide 2017/18"
- Magazine Other
- "Asia Lawyers Guide 2015/16"
- Book Article
- "The Asset Management Review; Chapter 18, Japan"
- Waseda University (LL.B., 1985)
- London Office of Hamada & Matsumoto (1989-September 1990)
- University of Oxford, Worcester College (M.Litt, 1992)
- Trainee at Freshfields in London (1992)
- Returned to Hamada & Matsumoto (March 1993)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Director, Lawyers for LGBT and Allies Network (2017-)
admitted in Japan, 1987
Daini Tokyo Bar Association