- +65-6593-9762 (Singapore)
- +95-1-8 255137 (Yangon)
- +65-6593-9751 (Singapore)
- +95-1-8 255143 (Yangon)
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- International Practice
- High evaluation received from " Who’s Who Legal: Japan 2019"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top ranking received in "Who's Who Legal: Japan 2018"
- Firm News
- Representing Hitachi Ltd in an international arbitration conducted under the rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (‘SIAC’)
- Firm News
- The Union Attorney General's Office (UAGO) and the JICA Legal and Judicial Development Assistance Project hosted a workshop at which two of the firm's lawyers gave a lecture
- Firm News
- Kana Manabe and Yoshie Midorikawa registered as foreign lawyers before Singapore International Commercial Court
- Oct. 18, 2019MHM Seminars
- "The Changing Landscape of International Dispute Resolution ~ the Impact of Third Party Funding"
- Dec. 3, 2009External Seminars
- "Dispute Resolution and Restructuring/Bankruptcy in Japan"
- Nov. 11, 2009MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- "The Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Review – Japan Chapter"
- "Handbook for Rules Against Bribery of Foreign Public Officials for Companies Expanding Overseas"
- Book Article
- "Legal Practice for Handling Corporate Crises and Wrongdoing Cases [2nd ed.]"
Kana Manabe：Research Reports
2012 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2013)
2013 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2014)
2017 Investigation Report on Legislative System in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (March 2018)
- Kyoto University, Faculty of Law (LL.B., 1999)
- Kyoto University, Faculty of Law (LL.M., 2001)
- University of Michigan Law School (LL.M., 2006)
- With Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Los Angeles (2006-2007)
- Legal Adviser for the Legal and Judicial Cooperation Project in the Kingdom of Cambodia, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) (2007-2008)
- Registered as a foreign lawyer at Singapore International Commercial Court (2015)
- Study on Legal System and Procedures for Promoting Business Environment: Final Report (JICA Report) (2013-2014)
admitted in Japan, 2002; New York, 2007
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
registered as Foreign Lawyer in Singapore, 2014