- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2018
- Firm News
- Twelve new partners and seven new of counsels
- Public Service
- Yusuke Murakami becomes a lecturer at the University of Tokyo, School of Law
- Firm News
- 19 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
Yusuke Murakami：Legal Topics
- Jul. 4, 2017External Seminars
- "Comparative Analysis of the Legal Framework and Market Practice for Infrastructure／PPP in Australia／UK and in Japan"
- "Infrastructure Investments by the Private Sector"
- "Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Investment Risks (5): Defect Risks"
- "Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Investment Risks (4): Construction and Completion Risks"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2004)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2012)
- with Allen & Overy LLP, London (2012-2013)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, School of Law (Civil Law, 2010-2011)
- Lecturer at the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law (Civil Law, 2015-2016)
- Member of Subcommittee on Contract & Legal, Engineering Advancement Association of Japan (ENAA) (2019-)
admitted in Japan, 2007; New York, 2013
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association