Comprehensive support in the field of corporate finance based on broad experience, knowledge, and expertise
With a long history of “firsts” in capital markets, we are experienced in advising clients in the ever-changing capital markets practice
Practical solutions for challenging transactions
Comprehensive services for constantly evolving financing transactions in a global economy
Acquisition financing using leveraged buyout (LBO) techniques
Expertise on new financial instruments to meet increasingly diverse asset management needs in a complex regulatory regime
Drawing on our skills and strong industry connections to advise clients in the emerging J-REITs practice area
Comprehensive legal services for derivatives transactions
Comprehensive expertise for all types of real estate investment and financing transactions
A multi-disciplinary approach for effective assistance with project finance, drawing on experience across a broad range of practice areas
Quality one-stop services for issues relating to aircraft, ships, and asset-based finance
- Japanese Virtual Currency Regulations take effect in April 2017
- Publication of draft amendment to money laundering regulations
- The Interim Draft on Proposed Amendments to the Civil Code (Law of Obligations)
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
- Firm ranked 1st in Japan Capital Markets Review for Legal Advisors 2019 by Refinitiv
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2020
- High evaluation received from " Who’s Who Legal: Japan 2019"
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asialaw Leading Lawyers 2020"
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "Hot topics and regulatory developments for asset managers and investment funds"
- Jun. 12, 2019External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for internal audits"
- May 21, 2019External Seminars
- "Accessing Asia – a regulatory overview - 30th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds"
- Dec. 20, 2018External Seminars
- "The new era of supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
- Nov. 8, 2018External Seminars
- "JFSA’s new supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
- Book Transcript
- "Changes in Business Succession"
- Book Other
- "Trading of Listed Shares [2nd ed.]"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Loans & Secured Financing 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "The Lending and Secured Finance Review Fifth Edition - Japan Chapter"
- Book Article
- "Key Practical Issues of Reforms to the Civil Code (Law of Obligations)"